web interface for CVS
provides a simple web interface for
some basic CVS/RCS operations, namely listing the content of modules and
directories, viewing file logs and diffs, and downloading file revisions.
Some options like CVS root, allowed modules, and theming can be set through the
file /etc/insanity.rc inside the web server's chroot.
The configuration options supported by /etc/insanity.rc as well as their default
values are as follows:
footer_label="This is insanity."
The options cvsroot and modules must be set. The latter is a list of allowed
modules delimited by whitespace, e.g. "module1 module2".
# Load common functions.
if [ -f "$core" ]
printf 'Content-type: text/plain\n\nInsanity core is missing: %s' "$core"
Not in any way suitable for productive use.
- Cache: Different URIs may map to the same cache file.
- Cache is a mess in general.
- Diff: Should show the revision's commit message.
- Diff: Viewing a diff for the first revision fails.
- Download: Only plain text is supported.
- Log: Undefined behavior when rlog output is in an unexpected format.
- And more.
cvs(1), co(1), rlog(1)
<lukas [AT] usrlib [DOT] de>